studiogal sites for authors
Hi, I’m Gabrielle
And at studioGAL, I make websites for authors and other creative types.
I’ve worked with writers for almost 20 years and understand your requirements and concerns. You want a site that looks fresh, loads fast, and connects you to readers, so you can sell more books.
That’s where I come in. I design your site to look and do what you want, I integrate your mailing list (and can also set it up for you, if you’re new to this crazy game), make sure your SEO is solid, and don’t stop until you’re happy—all for a reasonable price.
Some Client Sites
New York Times bestselling author
Nalini and I have worked together since her first book was released in 2003. Along the way, we’ve built her site to showcase her 50+ books and provide series information for a very engaged readership.
Let's Work Together
Now more than ever it’s essential that authors be able to talk directly to their readers.
A well-designed site with an easy path to buy your books is a great place to start. But there’s more studioGAL can do to build your web presence along with your career.
Looking to communicate directly with your readers? I’ll integrate your mailing list with a sign-up form wherever you want on your site. If you don’t yet have a mailing list, I can set that up, along with your welcome sequence to readers.
Need to stay ahead of the whims of the social media/tech gods? I’ll make sure your affiliate links are compliant and your site is optimized for Google’s Core Web Vitals.
Need a membership site or forum to keep your reader community protected? Got you covered. And if you want to sell your books and courses directly from your site, I can implement that, too.
I’ve also worked on travel and magazine sites amongst others. The requirements may be different, but the principle is the same: fast, clean, and affordable.
Timeframe: 1-5 weeks
Cost: $975 USD
- WordPress or Squarespace site of up to 6 pages, plus blog archive
- Responsive design optimized for all devices
- Newsletter list integration front & center
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and tracking integration (Google Analytics, etc)
- Amazon and Google compliancy
- Social media feed integration
- Font/color customization
- Site manual (so you can update the site yourself)
Other services include:
- Established author sites (7+ pages)
- Online store for selling your books directly to readers
- Mailing list and automation sequence setup
- Support & maintenance packages